Flavour of the Month: Peanut Butter & Raspberry Brownies
The ultimate treat for Valentine’s Day or any day! Win hearts with these gooiest, chocolatey, irresistible brownies!
Peanut Butter & Raspberry Brownies Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Vegan–friendly recipe (use vegan chocolate; most types of peanut butter are vegan)
100g plain flour
460g light muscovado sugar
160g cocoa powder
1tbsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
120g smooth peanut butter
220ml vegetable oil
3 tbsp vanilla extract
100g dark chocolate
100g raspberry/strawberry jam
Baking tin 30cm x 20cm
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt to a bowl and combine. Add half the peanut butter, water, oil and vanilla extract and mix well. Break the chocolate into small chunks and stir in.
- Empty the brownie mixture into the baking tray. Decorate the top with the raspberries, jam and the remaining peanut butter (melt it in the microwave to pour if necessary).
- Bake for 45 minutes. The middle should still be slightly gooey.
- Remove from the tin and leave to cool at room temperature. (Though they are heavenly when still warm!)
Inspired by the BOSH cookbook
More Valentines Day specials: